Dog parents will find it easier to enjoy the excitement of Las Vegas. Eight of the Las Vegas Resorts in the Caesar’s Entertainment (CET) family welcome your dog to their PetStay Program.
At check in your dog will be greeted with a mat, food and water dishes, disposable waste bags and dog treats. Each PetStay resort hosts a designated PetStay area within the hotel, equipped with welcome packets that direct guests to outdoor relief areas and dog walking routes. Additional information about dog-friendly items for purchase and nearby dog services (such as grooming, walking and veterinary care) is available upon check-in at each of the participating resorts.
These resorts include:
- Caesars Palace
- Planet Hollywood
- Paris Las Vegas
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- LINQ Hotel & Casino
Each resort offers designated floors and areas as pet-friendly zones. Dogs must be present at the time of check-in. They are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by their owner.
Dogs left unattended in a room must be crated at all times.
PETSTAY RESORTS EACH HAVE THE FOLLOWING PET POLICY:
- Dogs are the only animals allowed under the PetStay program.
- Dogs staying at any of the participating hotels must weigh 50 pounds or less each and be present at the time of check-in. If a dog weighs more than 50 pounds, the hotel reserves the right to ask the dog owner to remove the dog from the property and board it off property before allowing hotel registration to occur.
- Up to 2 dogs per room are allowed
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated public areas while on a leash and accompanied by the owner, but are not permitted in any gaming areas, food & beverage areas, spa, health club and pool areas.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas.
- Check-in time for PetStay room is 4pm. Dog owners must be prepared to accommodate your dogs until your room is ready.
- Dogs must be in a crate/kennel when left unattended in the room.
- Dogs must be kenneled or out of the room during housekeeping. (Housekeeping may be scheduled at your convenience, but housekeeping must be allowed to service your guest room at a minimum of every other day.)
- Kennels are available for rent at many properties. The hotel front desk may be contacted for crate rental fees and availability.
- To assure the comfort and safety of all of our guests, personnel and other pets, dogs which are excessively loud, or are causing any disturbance, including endangering the health or safety of any person or other pets, will need to be removed and boarded off property at the owner’s expense or the owner may be asked to leave the hotel.
- Credit Card is required for deposit and upon arrival for all Pet Stay rooms to cover additional cleaning bills or repairs, should they be required.
- A copy of the complete hotel rules and other documentation will be provided and must be signed at check-in.
To book a room at a PetStay resort in Las Vegas select the ‘PetStay’ room type from the listing of available accommodations.
The hotel also welcomes trained service animals in compliance with applicable laws.